Sabotage movie 2014Add to favourite
Members of an elite DEA task force find themselves being taken down one by one after they bust into a drug cartel safe house.Filming started on September 13, 2012 and was completed by January 2013. While the initially released poster for the film gave a release date of April 11, it is scheduled release March 28, 2014. An unrated red band trailer for the film was released on February 7, 2014.
In "Sabotage", Arnold Schwarzenegger leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world's deadliest drug cartels.
When the team successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house, they think their work is done - until, one-by-one, the team members mysteriously start to be eliminated. As the body count rises, everyone is a suspect.
The film has received negative reviews from critics. The film-critic aggregator Rotten Tomatoes lists 23% positive reviews based on 39 reviews with the consensus:
"Sabotage boasts one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's finer post-political performances, but it's wasted in a movie driven by grueling violence that punishes seemingly without purpose."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as John “Breacher” Wharton, the commander of an elite squad of DEA operatives.
- Sam Worthington as James "Monster" Murray
- Olivia Williams as Investigator Caroline Brentwood
- Mireille Enos as Lizzy Murray
- Terrence Howard as Julius "Sugar" Edmonds
- Joe Manganiello as Joe "Grinder" Phillips
- Josh Holloway as Eddie "Neck" Jordan
- Harold Perrineau as Jackson
- Martin Donovan as Floyd Morgan
- Max Martini as Tom "Pyro" Roberts
- Gary Grubbs as Lou Cantrell
- Ralf Moeller