Policy of u2know
When you choose to register, you must click "I agree" to complete your registration.
If we change anything major in our Terms, we may ask you to review the changes and click "I agree" again before logging in.
What is u2know?
u2know offers content hosting and community sharing services (all, collectively, the "u2know Services"), which provide:
The Site: for creating unique personal accounts and accessing the u2know Services;
Content: such as images, video and accompanying audio we host and store, provided by us or you and other users;
Sharing: sharing Content within the u2know community, across the internet and for hosting on third party sites, providing access to applications and services, and linking up social networks and other partners with the Site;
Other: any other features, content, mobile services, content editors, u2know APIs, u2know-branded URLs or applications offered from time to time.
Who Can Use the Site?
Visitors or Members
- If you're just browsing the Site and haven't registered with us, you're a "Visitor".
- If you've gone through the steps to register with us, you're a "Member".
But whether you're a Visitor or a Member, we think of you as a "User." Unfortunately, Membership is void where prohibited, so you might not be able to join.
What That Means To You... Some of the u2know Services are available only to its community Members, while others are available to all Users.
And What That Means To Us... You're eligible to be a Member because you've assured us that:
- What you told us when you registered as a Member was true;
- You've given us a valid email address;
- You'll notify us if something changes;
- You are 14 years of age or older;
- You're not breaking any laws when you use the u2know Services; and
We trust and respect the Users of u2know and its community, and expect all Users to respect some simple rules to help foster the community. This means:
- You can use the Site and be a Member as long as you follow the Terms, including any revisions we may make.
- If you become a Member, you'll need to come up with a password to use the Site. Make it a good one! We'd suggest using numbers, symbols and letters in both lower case and upper case.
- You may leave the community at any time you wish, but we hope you come back. Even after Membership and/or your use of the Site is terminated, you will still be responsible for the promises you have made to us about your Content and you'll be responsible for any damages that result from your breaking those promises as further outlined below.
Cost and Pricing
Visiting: There is no cost to visit the Site. Some of the materials which belongs to u2know can be bought, and the price will be displyied. In this case only the members will have access to those materials and the modality of payment will be explained. Even so, if some of our "visitors" consider that they want to purchaice some of our materials without beeing a member we offer this possiblity to anyone but in this case a written request should be issued to us on the following e-mail adress: ()
Free account: Each individual User gets one free account.
Pro account: This option "pro account" is not valid yet. This is a higher level account, which permits greater use of the Site, which may include more bandwidth, no adds, certain commercial uses, and certain tracking controls - but there is a cost.
Refunds: If you close your Pro account within the first 15 days, we will gladly refund your membership fees. Unfortunately, after the initial 15 day period, if you close your Pro account, or we have to terminate it, we won't refund any fees you've already paid.
For the materials which will be brought from our Web Site we don't offer refound so, please, pay attention on all details of payment and what you intend to buy! If you need more info's, please, send us an e-mail and request more info's about that product before you buy it.
What Can You Post?
Our community continues to grow and gets better because of users like you, who upload outstanding content. (Thanks!) If you are a Member, you can upload files containing text, images, photos, video, sounds, and musical works ("Content"). However, there are some limits:
- We don't encurage piracy on our website, therefore all our downloads materials (especially software) are either from the develloper source or from 3'rd party web site.
- We don't host, storage software, we don't accept to be publish on our site materials which have been targetes as ilicite or suspicious from any point of view.
Please pay attention on all our text, pictures materials!
Either they belong to "u2know.net" and in this case you will find out the copyright logo "@u2know.net" on those materials, either we put the right sources and authors for those materials.
Text authours will be dispayeid along with owner of pictures. Some of the pictures alredy include in ".exit" info details regarding outhors.
Any arcticle,picturee,software, or other type of material which doesn't have our copyright logo should contain the source or author where is possible! (some of materials are received on mail as attachemts in .ppt/ppt, .doc, .jpeg,xls, or other kind of format and we can't see the right source of those materials).
Even so, if you think that you own some of materials or even part of them, please, inform us as soon as possible on one of following e-mail adress: (). Please, provide us as much info as possible to demonstarte that you are the right owner of that material. It is possble that we will request from your side aditional evidence.
In case of "u2know.net" and owner can't agree the terms of publishing those material, "u2know.net" will delete any of contagious material from the Web site.
All the materials which are comming from users and are aproved before by our team will be released on public domain with all the info's which will be provided to us!
Please, pay attention on the fact that if you want us to display the "copyright" info you should provide us all necessary docs to confirm autentificty of those materials.
We are not responsbile what happend once the materials will be exposed to public domain!
ALL the materials which are sended to us without any kind of info's about the author, will became "u2know" property. While they are displayed on our site the right author will identify them as been his work then point (3) will be applicable.
As user/member of our Site you can post comments, have access to your personal page and post some info's (will be approved before by our Team). We don't keep your personal info's, we don't distribute or grant acces to any info's ONLY in case of violation of our policy.
We are not responsable of the info's or any document published on our site by the users, but even so we will monitor and restrict acces to user which abouse our policy.
Please, note that it is our policy to terminate the accounts of Members who repeatedly infringe the rights of others in the community or commit illegal acts or violate these Terms.
If you do any of these things, we may deny, restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Site or u2know Services or terminate your Membership at any time, without warning for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability, — and even take legal action if is needed. In this case private info's of users can be supplyied to govermental authorities to solve the problem.
Limits on Content
Broadly, we prohibit anything that is derogatory to somebody else; anything that you didn't create; or anything that is illegal.
The following items are prohibited:
- anything that is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any person or group;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, including child pornography;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; contains or promotes something you know is false or misleading;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates someone's rights of privacy or publicity;
- defames or libels somebody;
- infringes somebody's copyrights, trademarks, contract rights or any other rights of any person; involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming"; contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for unauthorized commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- provides or creates computer viruses;
- or includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
Because u2know actively supports our community of Users, we may refuse to post your Content, remove your Content or terminate your Membership at any time, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability, for any or no reason. For more on how we handle infringements, check out our Copyright and IP Policy.
You shouldn't do anything that disrupts the Site or the way it functions; anything that interferes with other User's enjoyment of the Site or the community or using the Site to deceive people.
Prohibited activities include:
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting, or in any way using the Site or u2know Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- using viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- interfering with the access of any User, host or network to the Site;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any u2know page via HTML/CSS or any other means, whether by HTML, CSS or some other coding on your personal profile page, including, without limitation, any hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained code in the Content which is unrelated to the immediate aesthetic nature of the Content; making any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to send images or videos;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the u2know Services or the networks or services connected to the u2know Services;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate another User, person or entity; selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from the u2know Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or breach any security or authentication measures;
- collecting or storing personal data about other users without their express permission, including collecting usernames, User I.D. numbers, and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- impersonating or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretexting or any other form of social engineering, or, otherwise, committing fraud;
- scraping the Site by the use of crawlers, bots or other automated mechanisms.
Finally (though this should go without saying), using the Site in a manner that violates any laws.
As a Member of the u2know community, if you become aware of misuse of the u2know Services by any person, please email email@example.com and include in your email a URL at which the material in question may be located. If such misuse includes suspected infringement of copyright or other intellectual property, please follow the u2know Copyright and IP Policy. Thanks for helping make u2know a great place to visit!
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You use the Site at your own risk and the Site and services are provided "AS IS."
We're not saying that the Site will meet any of your specific needs or that you'll get any particular results if you use the Site.
While we make an effort to keep the Site up and running at all times, we're also not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication, whether the result of our maintenance of the Site or any problems or technical malfunction of any network, servers, software or equipment, Internet traffic or any other failure of any nature.
We're not responsible for advertisements or applications or services that are posted on or through the Site, nor do we have any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers or via other websites or applications.
The Site may contain links to other websites, wholly unrelated to u2know - even if posted on the Site. If you click on these links, you may be leaving the Site. If so, you will be governed by the terms of that other site. You should check out that site's terms and policies.
Things to Keep in Mind
(Though everything in these Terms is a binding contract, we need to let you know the following).
Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL u2know BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL,
EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE u2know
SERVICES, EVEN IF u2know HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, u2know'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS
OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO u2know FOR THE u2know SERVICES
DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
Your Indemnity to Us. If you breach any of the representations made herein regarding your rights in the Content, or your
uploading of Content violates any of the promises you have made, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold u2know, its
subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss,
liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use
of the Site and u2know Services in violation of that and/or arising from any Content that you post on or through the Site and u2know Services.
Some Obligations Continue Even After You've Gone. Even if you close your account or we terminate your Membership, you will still be responsible for indemnifying us for breaches that took place while you used the Site and u2know Services. Obligations you owed to us and Users of the Site which by their nature are intended to survive closing or termination will survive.
u2know Corporation Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Notification of Copyright Infringement
u2know respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office
website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, u2know will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged
infringement that are reported to u2know's Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
We hope to satify our visitors and we will take into consideration all your remarks.
"u2know" - Management